School Lunch Menu
We are thrilled to announce we have recently received the Silver Award for Health Schools by reviewing our Healthy Schools provision and meeting the criteria of the Surrey Healthy Schools Programme.
At Wallace Fields we are extremely proud of our family lunchtime arrangements. This involves the children sitting at tables of eight, with the oldest children in the school serving the younger children their lunch; with brothers and sisters sitting together.
Our school meals are cooked on the premises in our own kitchen and we can offer different menu options based on medical requirements or religious/ethical preferences
- Have school lunch – prepared in the school kitchen and served in the School Hall. This is free to all Reception-Year 2 pupils under the Universal Free School Meals programme
- Bring a packed lunch – to be eaten in the School Hall.
- No sweets or chocolate of any kind are allowed at school
- No fizzy drinks should be brought into school
- No products containing tree nuts, peanuts or sesame should be brought into school in packed lunches or snacks
Families who are ‘eligible for Free School Meals’ should still contact the School Office to inform them, even though all children are eligible for free meals under the 'Universal Free School Meals programme'.
If you would like to check the ingredients of the meals prepared in the school kitchen, please click here.
Fruit and Vegetable Scheme
The school takes part in the ‘Fruit and Vegetable Scheme’ which enables each child to have a piece of fruit free every day.
Children are encouraged to bring a water bottle into school each day, which can be refilled from our drinking water taps. Please make sure that these are clearly named.
We are a "Cool Milk" school - register your child today to receive free and subsidised school milk.