At Wallace Fields we believe it’s important to offer parents a full range of Wraparound Childcare options.
Parents can feel confident that their children are safe, happy and well cared for, both before and after school and the children can be confident that they will have a great time too!!
A full range of indoor and outdoor activities are available to suit all the ages, so whether your child prefers a quiet time playing board games, doing crafts, or likes outdoor team games then KidsQuest is the place!
- Shining Stars Nursery (Big Stars) children
- Wallace Fields Infant School children
- Wallace Fields Junior School children
- Pupils from other local schools
KidsQuest Session Times Monday-Friday (term time only):
- Breakfast Session from 07:30am-08:50am
- Afterschool Session 15:15pm-18:30pm
- After school club Session 16:15/16:30-18:30pm
We have a different ‘Topic’ every half term, and then each week our themes fit into that topic. E.g. Autumn term’s focus was Celebrations, and the themes we covered each week were: Guy Fawkes/Fireworks, D-Day/Poppy Day, Halloween, Diwali, and Christmas!
Everything from our activities, down to the food is then themed bringing a level of planning, organisation and fun to each session.
Children regularly get involved with:
- Arts and Crafts
- Games, Dressing up & outdoor play
- Hamma Beads, Word searches and Colouring in
- Story time and 1:1 reading
- Homework iPad time, Gaming on the laptops, & interactive SMARTboard fun!
We have a specific area for Homework & Learning and our passionate and committed staff are always on hand to offer help and support when needed.
We provide a varied snack menu for both sessions to suit all tastes and ensure any allergies are taken into consideration. N:B-this is a light snack and not dinner.
- Breakfast session - £5.50/Ad hoc Breakfast session £6.00
- After school session - £11.00/Ad hoc After School session £11.50
- 'After-club' session - £7.50
For those odd occasions when you are unable to collect or drop off your children due to unforeseen circumstances we also offer ad-hoc sessions. These can be booked on the day (providing there is space available).
Alternatively bookings can be made by contacting the school office:
T: 0208 394 0647